Today we’re excited to introduce Jam Genies: a network of world-renowned experts at the ready to help you build a better website. Whatever your website goals—increasing signups, sales or accessibility—there’s an expert genie who is available on demand to help you get there.
At Jam, we’re on a mission to help any team build better websites and products. As part of that mission, we want to build the tools (Jam) as well as broaden access to expert knowledge for our customers (Jam Genies). Most teams need outside expertise to help them improve their website. While large companies can afford to hire expensive and high-commitment consultants for help, small and medium-sized companies can’t. That’s why we built Jam Genies.
Say you’re a founder and you’re preparing to fundraise. With Genies, you can now book a session with an investor like Erik Torenberg and get his take on how your deck comes across to investors. If you’re having trouble with referrals, you can summon a growth genie like Nicole Obst, the former Head of B2C Web Growth at Dropbox. If you’re having trouble with making your onboarding flow intuitive, you can summon a design genie like Abe Vizcarra, the former Global Design Director at Snap.
What you’ll get with Jam Genies:
- No commitments, no intros
- A real-live human with robust experience
- Assistance with your specific problem
- Help when you need it
- Easy, affordable one-time fee
The full list of genies available to be summoned are:
- Brianne Kimmel - Angel investor and founder of Worklife VC. Investor in Webflow, Hopin & 40+ software companies building the future of work.
- Erik Torenberg - Partner at Village Global, a fund backed by Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg and others. Founding team at Product Hunt.
- Sahil Lavingia - Founder & CEO of Gumroad, first engineer at Pinterest, and angel investing $10 million a year via shl.vc.
- Iheanyi Ekechukwu - Engineer turned angel investor, and scout investor for Kleiner Perkins.
- Soleio - Facebook's second product designer, former head of design at Dropbox, and advisor at Figma. Invests in design-focused founders at Combine.
- Dara Oke - Product design lead at Netflix, formerly designed and built products at Microsoft, Twitter, and Intel.
- Katie Suskin - Designed many products you know and love like Microsoft Calendar, OkCupid, Tia, and ... Jam.
- Julius Tarng - Helped scale design at Webflow, led design tooling at Facebook, and now consults for early stage startups.
- Abe Vizcarra - Currently leading brand at Fast, former Global Design Director at Snap Inc.
- Tiffany Zhong - CEO, Zebra IQ. The Gen Z Whisperer as recognized by Forbes, New York Times, Wall Street Journal and more.
- Nicole Obst - Former Head of Web Growth (B2C) at Dropbox and Head of Growth at Loom.
- James Sherrett - 9th employee at Slack, led the original marketing and sales of Slack.
- Asher King-Abramson - CEO at Got Users, a growth marketing platform widely used by startups around Silicon Valley.
Jam Genies was built by Niko Lazaris, Petar Circovik and Ollie Hsieh, was designed by Anna Truong, and is available to anyone in the Jam beta. We're working hard on getting everyone in as soon as possible. Sign up at jam.dev/genies. 🧞♀️